Are you a Gemini? Read on to discover more about the Gemini zodiac sign and also personality traits, strengths and weaknesses of a Gemini.
Know more about Gemini Zodiac sign
Gemini at a glance
The people born between May 22 and June 21 come under this star sign. Gemini is ruled by the first and the smallest planet of the solar system i.e. Mercury and is associated with the element air. Besides, it is a Mutable sign and is denoted by the twins. Green is the color for the people born under this star sign and the birthstone for them is Emerald if their birthday falls in the month of May or Pearl and Moonstone, in case their birthday is in June.
Since Gemini is ruled by Mercury, individuals born under this star sign are known for their terrific communication skills and ready wit. They are silver-tongued and can win people over with their speech. They are ebullient and energetic most of the time and are a pleasure to spend time with. But on the downside, they can be considered as scheming and lacking depth. And although their eloquence in speech does help them to win over others, they hardly are able to sustain a relationship in the long run. But overall, the positives far outweigh the negatives and as usual, the onus is on the individual to chooses one or the other.
- They are vivacious and peppy most of the time.
- They are the masters in the art of communication and their wit can win them followers in any part of the world.
- They are versatile and inventive.
- They are blessed with a wonderful imagination and can adapt to any situation.
- They may come across as shrewd and calculative individuals.
- They are restless and get stressed out quite often.
- They are happy-go-lucky and are very often too superficial.
- They are full of nervous energy and won’t score very high in decision making skills.
-Thanks a lot for reading my Gemini Astrology related article, “Gemini zodiac sign – personality traits, strengths and weaknesses”. Happy good day and take care please.