People born between January 21 and February 19 come under the Aquarius Zodiac sign. Read more about Aquarians, their personality traits, strengths and weaknesses.
Aquarius at a glance
The people born between January 21 and February 19 come under this star sign. Aquarius is ruled by the planet Saturn and is associated with the element air. Aquarius is also a Fixed sign which explains its stable characteristics. The symbol for Aquarius is the water carrier and the color associated with it is turquoise. The birthstone for Aquarius corresponding to the month of January is Garnet and corresponding to the month of February is Amethyst.
Originality and innovation are the hallmarks of a true Aquarian. They are not bound by any status quo and are never afraid of thinking out of the box. Besides, apart from being great problem solvers, people belonging to this star sign are also of a very pleasant disposition and have a philanthropic vein in their body. They are not afraid to call a spade a spade and are as loyal as they come. But this doesn’t mean that the Aquarians do not have a single blotch in their personality. Their main shortcoming is their aloof nature which others mistake to be their vanity and superiority complex. They are also extremely rebellious by nature and their true personality is always hidden under a cloak of suspense.
- They are very conscientious and have a strong sense of duty.
- They are inventive and unorthodox.
- They have a ready wit and have a friendly demeanor.
- They are always ready to help and are very truthful.
- They live in their own world and it’s almost impossible to read their mind.
- They are visibly different from the regular layman which many a times, alienates them from others.
- They can be very stubborn and sarcastic at times.
- They can be considered calculative and unpredictable due to their somber nature.
-Thanks a lot for reading my Aquarius Zodiac sign related article. Hopefully read and enjoy!